Do not operate the unit in areas with high temperature or high humidity since it
may cause the machine refuse to work or prevent it from counting accurately.
- When not use the unit for a long period of time, remove the power plug from the wall outlet.
- Never operate the unit under strong light.
- Clean the machine frequently after switching off and unplugging of the machine.
- Do not use this product in areas where it may be exposed to water or other liquids.
- Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaner. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.