- The default mode is Auto mode. By pressing the “Manual” buttonto switch the counting between Auto and Manual.
- In Auto mode, the IMC06 starts count automatically as soon as the bills placed in the hopper.
- In Manual mode, the IMC06 will not start counting automatically; you must press the “START” button to begin each count.
Figure 1 Manual Mode
2. Counting Mode
- To count bills, place them in the hopper. The IMC06will start counting the bills and will move the bills from the hopper to the stacker as it counts them.
- The machine will stop counting when the hopper is completely emptied. The counted number of bills will be displayed on the LED screen. When the machine starts to calculate the new stack, two calculation results will appear on the screen. The upper count result is the calculation result of the new stack, and the lower count result is the count result of the old stack, as shown in the figure below.
Figure 2 Count Display
Placing additional bills in the hopper:
Be sure the stacker does not accumulate more bills than it can hold (approximately 200 new bills or 150 bills), as this will cause jamming, and may lead to a motor failure.
3. Batch Mode
- By pressing the “-/BATCH” button of the control panel, the batch number will be cyclically switched according to 100-50-20-10-null sequence. you can also setthe number of batches by pressing the number key in main panel.
Figure 3 Batch Number Setting
The machine will start counting automatically once bills are placed in the hopper. As soon as the machine counts the desired batch quantity, it will stop. The screen will show the number of bills in the stacker. When the stacker is emptied, the machine will automatically start counting the next preset batch quantity.
4. ADD Mode
- In this mode,the machine enables you to count multiple stacks while keeping track of the total number of bills counted.
- To switch to adding mode,press the ADD button. The ADD indicator will be lit, showing this mode is active.
- Place the bills in the hopper.The machine will start counting automatically. The total number of bills counted will be displayed on the screen.
- Empty the stacker,and refill hopper. The machine will continue counting, adding the new count to the total count.
- To continue adding without emptying the stacker,just refill the hopper. The machine will continue counting, adding the new stack of bills to the partially full stacker. Please ensure you do not accumulate more bills than the stacker can hold.
5. Value Counting Mode
- This mode allows you to display the total value of bills counted. The IMC06uses a user-defined bill denomination as a multiplier, displaying the total value of bills counted.
- To activate this feature, press the “VAL” button. Continue to press the VAL button to select a denomination of 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, or 100.
- Keep pressing VAL button for 2 seconds to exit this function.
Please sign in to leave a comment.