We can download the installation package from the LightBurn website:
You can download the corresponding installation package according to your computer type and configuration.
Note: LightBurn is a paid software, for a better experience, we recommend
You buy the genuine version, here we demonstrate the installation of the trial version.
The following takes a Windows 64bit computer as an example to describe the installation process.
- Double-click on the installation package to install and click "Next" in the
- Click Start Your Free Trial
- Click Find My Laser
- Click GRBL,then click “Add Device”
- We usually set the origin in the front left.
- If the computer cannot be connected to the machine, we can try to select different ports of the laser engraveras shown in the figure below. If it still doesn't work, please contact our technical support.
The following takes a Mac OS computer as an example to describe the installation process.
- After downloading the installation package, double-click to open the .dmg file.
- Drag the software directly to the desktop of the Mac computer. Then the software is installed successfully.