Q1: Why after linking Wi-Fi, it already shows that the linked Wi-Fi has been saved, but the network is not available?
A1: Please make sure you enter the WiFi password correctly.
A2: Please try to delete the network and add it again.
A3: Please try to restart the router.
A4: Please try to reset the router and login into the router terminal to change the security authentication method to WPA2.
A5: It is recommended to connect to Wi-Fi where the signal is strong.
This situation shows that the Wi-Fi signal is very weak, and the PDA does not connect to WiFi after several connections
Tips: You can test the PDA's WiFi connectivity using the mobile open hotspot
- Use another PDA or iPhone open data hotspot
- Use a PDA to connect to the hotspot of the phone
- Test if the WiFi still disconnects or fails to connect
- If you are still unable to connect, please contact our technical staff for further assistance
A6: Please check if the router is faulty and set the phone to static IP and DNS
Please take 5 minutes to perform the following steps
- Go to Settings app
- Touch Network & internet> Wi-Fi
- Select the Wi-Fi you are already connected to
- Click on the gear setting icon > Top right edit > Go to the Wi-Fi settings details screen
- Click on Advanced options > Set IP to Static > Enter the IP address and DNS1
- Select Save when finished
Figure 1-1Setting a static IP
A7: WiFi function is faulty
Please take 3 minutes to perform the following steps
- Go to the Settings app
- Touch System> Advanced > Reset options
- Select Reset Wi-Fi,mobile&Bluetooth
- Touch RESET SETTINGS
- When finished back into WiFi search and reconnect
Figure 1-2 Reset Wi-Fi connection