Mac driver download link: http://u.pc.cd/rutrtalK
(1) Open desired file (e.g. a PDF). Click "File" and choose "Print". Select "Show Details"
(2) Choose a paper size from "Paper Size".
If the size you need is not listed, then click "Manage Custom Sizes", input width and height, then click "OK".
(3) Select "Printer Features" in "Preview", you can set up printer properties, such as "Media Tracking", "Darkness" and "Print speed".
(4) Select a paper type in "Media Tracking". Choose from "Continuous", "Gap" or "Black Line".
(5) You can change the printing speed and the Darkness of your printing (A larger number means higher Darkness)
(6) After setup, click "Print"
Optimize your business with our diverse range of thermal and shipping labels, ideal for everything from inventory management to product labeling. Our labels pair perfectly with any thermal printer, ensuring reliable performance. Furthermore, streamline your work with our innovative label conversion software. With the ability to convert 8.5x11 inch labels to 4x6, and compatibility with various thermal printers, this tool is designed to enhance efficiency.