Note: To use the ITPP047 in a Windows environment, you need to install this printer driver in advance.
- Get the Windows driver from the link: http://u.pc.cd/UeTctalK
- If your system is updated, please uninstall the driver before installing it.
1.Before Installing USB Printer
Connect the printer to the power outlet via the power cord.
Connect the printer to your Windows computer via USB.
Place the thermal paper into the printer and power it on.
Demo video: https://munbyn.biz/3JN0NP1
2.Install a USB Printer
- Double click "POS Printer Driver V8.xx.exe".
- Click "Install now", the printer will automatically print out a USB port detection ticket.
- TheUSB printer port number will be displayed in the computer window, click "OK".
- The driver will automatically pop up a small window. Click "Yes", the printer will print out a "POS Printer" test page, indicating that the printer is ready.
Note: After the installation, the computer will automatically open an FQA document. If you encou nter any problems during use, you can read the FAQ document first.
Demo video: http://u.pc.cd/enX
Please sign in to leave a comment.