How to print FedEx shipping labels? Here are the steps to print 4*6 shipping labels on FedEx Ship Manager. Click the link at the bottom to watch the video guide.
1. Log into the FedEx account
2. Select Shipping and click “Create a shipment”
3. Select the “Ship History” tab
4. Select a “Ship date” and click “Reprint”
5. You’ll now go to a shipping label page and click “Print”
6. Select “Landscape” under the “Layout”
7. Select “Black and white” under the “Color”
8. You now need to change settings.Paper size-> 4*6 inch -> Scale -> Custom -> 150
9. Now go to your Device setting. Printers&scanners -> Munbyn Printer -> Manage
10. Select Printing Preference. Select “Landscape” under the “Orientation”
11. Select the Page Setup tab and click Landscape
12. Select Name -> 4*6 inch -> Click Apply -> OK
13. Return to the FedEx page, click “Print”
You are all set! Watch
Effortlessly upgrade your packaging operations with our advanced shipping supplies. We offer quick and smooth label identification with our label holders, while our postal scale promises precise measurements, saving you time and money. Our honeycomb paper provides ultimate protection for fragile items. Moreover, we've developed an efficient label conversion software that easily converts 8.5x11 inch labels to 4x6, processes up to 50 PDF files at once, and is compatible with multiple shipping platforms. Available for both Windows and MAC systems, this software optimizes your packaging process.