1. Power on the printer
Press and hold the Power button until the blue light comes on.
2. Connect the printer to the Windows computer using the supplied USB cable.
3. Click the link to download the setup tool:
IMP001 Printer test tool V3.2: http://u.pc.cd/DOq
4. Change the Bluetooth name or pairing password.
(1) Click the Connection button
(2) Enter the Bluetooth name you want to change.
(3) Click the Name Set button to complete the setup.
(4) The printer will print Operating OK!!!! ，Click the FEED button to see
5. Please turn off the printer and turn it on, and the modification operation will finally take effect.