1) Tuck the wrapper into the corresponding coin tube, and make sure that the head of the wrapper is round and can not be bending inward, so that the coin is easier dropped into the wrapping paper.
2) Install the coin tube to the corresponding position.
3) Set the batch value to 50(suitable number):
- a) Press the BATCH button to enter the batch value setting interface.
- b) Press the number button corresponding to the denomination of the coin, such as the number 8 corresponding to 50 cents, then the number 0 on the screen which is under 50 cents starts to flash.
- c) Press the number button 5 and 0 in turn to set the batch value of 50, or press BATCH to increase the batch value to 50, and finally press the C key to confirm the selection.
- d) The batch value of other coin denominations can be completed by repeating steps b and c.
- e) Press C to return to the main interface.
4) Put coins into the hopper and press the START/STOP button to sort coins.
5) When the coins are full of a coin tube, the machine will stop sorting, at this time you can unload the bundle of coins.
6) Install an empty coin wrapper into this coin tube, then re-install it to the corresponding position, press the start button, and the machine continues sorting until the next coin tube is full of coins.