A: The display brightness might be set too low. Use the power mode menu to adjust the brightness.
- Use the battery icon Power mode menu.
- Touch the Battery icon in the Notification area of the taskbar.
- The Power mode menu pops up.
- Touch the Brightnesstile in the lower left corner. Touch it until you get the brightness you want.
- Use the Display menu to make adjustments.
- You can also access the Settings menu, touch the System icon, and use the Display menu to adjust the brightness.
- Move the brightness slider to the desired level.
- You can also let the tablet adjust brightness automatically by turning on Change brightness automatically when lighting changes.