There are two reasons for this problem.
1) Software compatibility issues, please change the scan output method to keyboard output like following steps:
- Go to Keyboardemulator App.
- Touch AppSettings > Process Mode > Keyboard input.
Figure 1 Select the keyboard output mode
2) The Barcode is not enabled.
Please open the Application: Barcode Scanner. (Please download and install the APP from the following link if the device didn't equip it. http://u.pc.cd/ulm7)
- Open the Barcode Scanner app.
- Put the barcode into the scan scope.
- The application will recognize the barcode type automatically.
- Open the Keyboardemulator, go to 2D settings page.
- Select the corresponding barcode type.
- Click on Enable> Touch Open > Confirm.
Tips: Once configured, the test can be scanned in the Content dialog.
Figure 2 Open barcode to be scanned