A: Please check if the router is faulty and set the phone to static IP and DNS
Please take 5 minutes to perform the following steps
- Go to the Setting app.
- Touch Network & internet> Wi-Fi.
- Select the Wi-Fi you are already connected to.
- Click on the gear setting icon > Top right edit > Go to the Wi-Fi settings details screen
- Click on Advanced options > Set IP to Static > Enter the IP address and DNS1.
- Select Save when finished.
Figure 4- 4 Setting a static IP
Please sign in to leave a comment.