If you modify the printer's density and speed settings on the computer, The printer still does not print clearly
We need to reset the printer and get the printer to re-calibrate the label size again.
The procedure of reset:
1. Press the FEED (red/green light) button and hold on;
2. Release your finger when you hear five "Di" sounds.
3. Then, you will hear another long "Di" sound, which means the printer was reset.
Then, we can set the printer to calibrate label size.
1. Turn on the printer;
2. Press the FEED button (red/green light) and hold on;
3. Release your finger when you hear one "Di" sound.
4. Then, the printer will automatically run back and forth to calibrate the label size. when it stops the process is complete. When these processes are completed, the printer will return to normal, if it still does not work, please contact us.
Simplify your packaging process with shipping supplies. Label holders make it easy to identify and switch out labels without removing them from their protective backing. A postal scale ensures accurate and consistent measurements for postage, saving you time and money. And honeycomb paper provides cushioning and protection for fragile items during shipping. These small investments can make a big difference in upgrading your packaging game!