Make sure you have downloaded and installed the driver: ITPP941 Mac Driver
If you cannot find the printer on your Mac, follow the steps below
1. Open your Mac's "Settings" and click on "Printers and Scanners."
2. On the next window, press "+"
3. Click on Label Printer, and then choose "Select Software" in the drop-down menu.
(If ITPP941 does not appear, please try to unplug and plug the USB cable on the printer side and the mac computer side, then restart the printer.)
4. Please search/find "Munbyn Label Printer" and click OK.
5. Click on "Add", Then the printer will display on your Mac.
If you still can't find the printer on your Mac, please contact us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (24-7 online support)