Note: To use the ITPP068/ITPP098 in a Macbook environment, you need to install this printer driver in advance.
- Get the driver from the link: http://u.pc.cd/VdFotalKor the provided USB Flash Drive.
- If your system is updated, please uninstall the driver before installing it.
1.Before Installing a USB Printer
- Connect the printer to the power outlet via the power cord.
- Connect the printer to your Windows computer via USB.
- Place the thermal paper into the printer and power it on.
2.Install a USB Printer
Please follow the steps below to install the driver.
1) Double-clicking <ITPP068/ITPP098 Drive> → <Driver> → <MAC Driver> → <POS_MAC Driver> folder to open it. Double-click the <P108mac driver.pkg> file and the installation will start.
2) Follow the instruction and click the [Continue] step by step.
3) Enter your Mac password and click the [install Software].
4) Now the installation process ends successfully and you could click the [Close].
3. Setting up the Mac Printer
1) Plug in the printer, connect the printer to your computer via USB, place the thermal paper into the printer and then power on the printer.
2) After the driver is installed, in the Mac menu bar, open the [System Preferences] and click the [Printers & Scanners] icon, the printer has been automatically generated in Printers & Scanners interface.
Note: If the printer is not generated automatically, please reseat the USB cable on the computer.
To uninstall the driver, proceed as follows：
1) In the Mac menu bar, open the [System Preferences] and click the [Printers & Scanners]
2) Delete the entire POS-80 printer queue from the printers list.
3) Startup the Finder from the macOS OS X Dock and click [macOS] - [Main hard]
4) Click the [Library]-[Printers], and delete [PDDs] file.
The uninstallation of the printer driver is now complete.
5. Contact us
If your connection fails, please contact us:
WhatsApp: +86 18144898200
We can help you set up and solve your problems remotely.