1. Bill was stuck in the feeding port (PS1 Error)
If the bills are stuck inside the feeding port, please turn off the machine and rotate the banknote processing wheel down.
CAUTION: ALWAYS ENSURE MACHINE IS OFF BEFORE PUTTING HANDS/FINGERS NEAR THE PROCESSING WHEEL OR SLOT.
Figure 2-6 PS1 Error
Figure 2-7 The Direction of Wheel Rotation to Take the Jammed Bill
2. Bill was stuck in the inside of machine (PS3R Error)
PS3R Error will appear when a bill is stuck inside the IMC08, please follow the method below to remove the banknote.
Figure 2-8 PS3R Error
Open the back to check if stuck bill in the inside of machine. If it is, just remove the bill to fix the problem.
CAUTION: ALWAYS ENSURE MACHINE IS OFF BEFORE PUTTING HANDS/FINGERS IN THE INSIDE OF MACHINE.
3. Bill was stuck in the TD flip (TD Error)
When a bill is stuck in the reject pocket of IMC08, a TD Error will appear. Please follow the method below to remove the banknote.
Figure 2-9 TD Error
If the screen displays the TD Error as the picture shows, please fix it by following steps:
- Please press RESTSRT button to see if the stuck banknotes can automatically spit out from the machine, if not, the blue light of the Reject Pockect will be flashing;
Figure 2-10 The situation of pressing the RESTSRT button
- Please turn off the power, open the back cover of the machine, and see if there are any stucked banknotes in the machine, then take out these banknotes.
Figure 2-11 take these banknotes out of the back cover of the machine
- Check if the bill was stuck on the TD flip and remove the stuck bill according to this video: http://munbyn.biz/08billjamming
- Adjust the feeding gap screw counterclockwise to narrow the gap until a banknote can pass through with proper pressure. For the specific adjustment method, please click on the article
- Power on and test whether the machine works normally in SDC mode;
Figure 2-12 SDC mode
- 6. If the machine is still faulty and the above steps are repeated twice, please contact us for further assistance,