Note: To use the ITPP047 in a Linux/Raspberry Pi environment, you need to install this printer driver in advance.
- Get the Linux driver from the link: http://u.pc.cd/jxP7
- Get the Raspberry Pi driver from the link: http://u.pc.cd/J6qrtalK
- If your system is updated, please uninstall the driver before installing it.
1. Before Installing the Linux /Raspberry Pi Printer
The computer is connected to the wireless router. Please see the below picture.
2. Install the Linux/Raspberry Pi Printer
- Start the terminal.
- Make sure the printer is connected to your computer by the attached USB cable and power on.
- Open the Linux folder.
- Expand the [LinuxDriver] file downloaded from the website of the Linux folder
- Open the terminal and enter [sudo sh ./install.sh].（Use the “sudo” command to enable root account privileges).
- Enter your root password. (If you do not have a root password, please open the terminal and enter [sudo password root] to set the root password).
3 Install Printer via USB Connection
a)Connect the printer to your PC, and then power on the printer.
b)Open your favorite web browser and navigate to http://localhost:631/admin
- Clickthe [Add Printer].
- Choose [EPSON TM-m30]or unknown printer, and click the [Continue].
- Choose [POS]and click the [Continue].
- Choose [POS-80]and click the [Add Printer].
- This completes printer installation and registration.
Demo video: http://u.pc.cd/RzjctalK