1. If your Mac shows the Munbyn States "Offline" or it doesn't show in "Printers and Scanners", it means your Mac doesn't recognize the printer.
- Try unplugging and plugging in the USB cables on the Mac computer side and the printer side. make sure the cables are securely plugged in
- Then restart the printer and the Mac computer (shutdown and restart).
2. Check the USB connection.
- Use the USB adapter to connect the USB flash drive and check if the computer can read the data. Unplug the flash drive and replace it with the printer's USB cable. Typically, if the flash drive is readable on the Mac, the USB adapter can provide a stable data connection to the printer. If the flash drive is not readable on the Mac, then The USB adapter has failed and needs to be replaced
- Demo video: munbyn.biz/macoffline
3. Make sure the printer is set to default. Other printers can be set as the default printer, which may log out the printer you want to use offline.
4. Delete all open print jobs. Print jobs can get stuck, creating a backlog and taking the printer offline. Delete the open print job and try the print job again.
5. Uninstall and reinstall the printer. This process gives the printer a fresh start. After uninstalling the printer, restart the computer, and then reinstall the printer.
6. Reset Mac's printing system. If all else fails, reset your Mac's printing system.
- Click the "Apple" menu and select "System Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Print & Scan."
- Press the "Ctrl" key and right-click simultaneously in the Printer list. Select "Reset Printing System."
- Click the "+" button and select your printer if it appears, otherwise click "Add Printer or Scanner."
- Select your printer from the list and click "Add." Wait for the printer to download and install and
- begin using your printer again.
- Then select the name of your printer from the printer list, and then click “Add” to add your printer.
With a wide range of label sizes and styles available, our labels are perfect for shipping, inventory management, product labeling, and more. Whether you're running a small business or a large corporation, our thermal labels and shipping labels perfectly complement your existing thermal printer. Order now and experience the convenience and reliability of our latest label collection.