There are four situations
1. It is not set correctly when switching to print labels of different sizes. Please see the settings below.
Please select the size that corresponds to your shipping label. The following is an example of the most common 4x6 inch shipping label
For Windows: Go to the "printer preferences” -> “advanced” ->"paper size”, and select the correct size for the printer (please select the 4x6 inch or 100*150mm)
For Mac: If you print a 4x6 size page. In the print dialogue, please be sure to select
your "Paper Size" appropriately(for example 4 x 6”).
In the presets settings, you can permanently save the settings for this printing to avoid repeated settings.
2. The main reason is that the size of your shipping label file is not 4x6 inches. At this time, you need to set the correct label size. This needs to be set on the shipping platform or online store, depending on your file source. This part will be listed step by step in the platform setup.
3. If your file size is correct, only a small part is missing, for example, the barcode is not printed, and the consignee's information is not printed. First of all, you can check if your adapter is included in the package. The picture of the adapter can be seen in the sixth point. If the adapter is correct, follow the steps to calibrate the paper.
①Load no less than 4 consecutive sheets of paper into the printer.
②When the loaded labels stop moving, press and hold FEED (red/green light), and when you hear a beep, release the feed.
③The printer will learn the size of the paper at this time. After the process is complete, the printer is back to normal.
4. If your document has a large blank area around the shipping label, And the label print is small, like in the picture below
(1) Crop white space with Adobe Acrobat Reader
This video is about how to operate it: https://youtu.be/ucBS9epBnnU
The Adobe Acrobat Reader free download link (it's a free version, not Pro DC)
(2) Use the MunbynPrinter program to crop
But the MunbynPrinter program does not support all 8×11 inch label PDF files. Currently, it only supports processing 8×11 inch label PDF files from UPS official website / USPS official website / DHL / FedEx / Canada Post / Collissimo La Poste.
Contact us for remote assistance and video call technical support.
Tel: +1 650 206 2250
WhatsApp: +86 133 5295 0490
Simplify your packaging process with shipping supplies. Label holders make it easy to identify and switch out labels without removing them from their protective backing. A postal scale ensures accurate and consistent measurements for postage, saving you time and money. And honeycomb paper provides cushioning and protection for fragile items during shipping. These small investments can make a big difference in upgrading your packaging game!