When you print an image that is not in the middle of the sticker, if it is not missing a large area but only a few millimeters distance difference, such as the image below.
We need to set values in the horizontal offset or vertical offset of the print settings to make them print centered.
How: Set the Horizontal offset to 1, you can adjust the size of the value to control the distance the position moves.
Note: The Horizontal Offset controls the left and right movement of the label image.
The Vertical Offset controls the up and down movement of the label image.
Choose “Printer Features”->” Page Option”, then adjust the vertical and horizontal offset value according to the printing situation.
In order to avoid the need to re-select every time you print, you can save the settings in the "Presets".
You can do this by entering:
Settings -> Bluetooth & devices -> Printers and scanners -> Click on 'Munbyn ITPP941' -> Printing preferences -> Page Setup.
The detailed operation steps are as follows：
1. Click , then open [Settings].
2. Choose [Bluetooth & devices] -> [Printers and scanners]
3.Select the printer you want to adjust.
4.Select [Printing Preferences].
5.Select [Page Setup] to adjust parameters.
- Select the corresponding paper size. If there is no corresponding size, please select a new paper size (special shape).
- Type: Select tag type. Dashed lines represent gap paper, while solid lines without gaps represent continuous paper. Special paper will have a black mark on the baseline for machine positioning. Please select the corresponding paper.
- If the printing is offset, according to the direction of the paper, the horizontal manual adjustment of negative number is left adjustment, positive number is right adjustment; Vertical adjustment A negative number is adjusted forward and a positive number is adjusted backward.
Please adjust the vertical and horizontal offset according to the printing situation Then click the “Apply” to save the offset settings.
Note: When you print a lot of labels continuously and the labels are getting more and more inclined, you need to check whether the label paper is fixed.
Simplify your packaging process with shipping supplies. Label holders make it easy to identify and switch out labels without removing them from their protective backing. A postal scale ensures accurate and consistent measurements for postage, saving you time and money. And honeycomb paper provides cushioning and protection for fragile items during shipping. These small investments can make a big difference in upgrading your packaging game!