1. Log in to the Canva website and upload the pumpkin label template on the main page
Free design website:https://www.canva.com
Pumpkin label template: http://u.pc.cd/UKD
2. Open the pumpkin template you just uploaded and make your design
3. Delete the pumpkin background image: select the background image and delete it
3. Click the Share button, select download, we recommend using the PDF Print type for printing, and save the file to the desktop
4. Create a new label template 3X2.6 (76mmX66mm) in the printer
4. Modify the Vertical offset in the printer settings to -10
5. Use your browser to open your label and select the size of 3X4 in the printer size
6. Click print to get the label
Simplify your packaging process with shipping supplies. Label holders make it easy to identify and switch out labels without removing them from their protective backing. A postal scale ensures accurate and consistent measurements for postage, saving you time and money. And honeycomb paper provides cushioning and protection for fragile items during shipping. These small investments can make a big difference in upgrading your packaging game!
Please sign in to leave a comment.