1. Purchase USB-Serial port cable, like figure 1:
Figure1 USB-Series port cable
2. Download and install the software "Serial Port Utility" from the website: Serial Port Utility
Figure2 Install software
3. Connect the money counter and computer, open "Control Panel - System - Device Manager - Ports - Click the USB-Serial Comm Port twice then Enter Port Setting - select Data bits to “9600” - click OK
Figure3 select Data bits to “9600”
4. Open "Serial Port Utility" select Port to "USB-Serial Comm Port", and select Baudrate to “9600”. Start serial communication.
Figure4 Software setting
5. After counting the money, click "Print" then click "Restart" to confirm, the count result will display on the page.
Figure5 Counted record transfer to the computer successfully
Demo video: http://u.pc.cd/Nw87
Dear MUNBYN Customer, contact us for further assistance,